Used Auto Parts
Licking county’s ONLY self-service Pull-A-Part Facility
At Crispin’s Pull-A-Part, we have a service lot full of used and late model salvage automobiles so that you can find used auto parts you might be needing for your vehicle. Our customers usually save around 50-80% over new parts pricing by pulling their own parts to keep their auto running affordably. If customers are needing extra cash, we buy used cars and trucks (running or not) with payment on the spot and we will even pick them up!
Contact us to see if we have the part you need.
Our high-tech computer system can tell you if the part you need might be available or if there is another part that is interchangeable. We receive new inventory everyday to keep our inventory fresh. Even after over 60 years in the business, we still keep prices low and customer expectations high. We are open 6 days a week for your convenience. At Crispin’s Pull-A-Part you pull the part of your choice and save money by doing it yourself, so bring your tools and save!
The Crispin Difference
NET TONNAGE VS. GROSS TONNAGE
Some companies pay on gross tonnage, which is 2240 pounds, meaning up to 10% more weight is needed to reach a full-ton payment. Crispin uses net tonnage or 2000 pounds so you get more for your car.
Crispin tests every engine to make sure it’s operable before being sold.
NEARLY DOUBLE THE GRADED PARTS
Our staff goes through rigorous training to expertly grade each of our 131 parts. That’s almost twice as many graded parts as some used auto parts suppliers.
QUALITY RECONDITIONED BATTERIES
Find high-quality, reconditioned batteries at almost half the cost of new. And you can rest assured your purchase is safe with our 6-month replacement guarantee.
QUALITY USED TIRES
We offer more A-grade tires than almost anyone. With a large selection, chances are we have what you’re looking for.
Please Be Aware
- Entrant must be at least 14 years of age and accompanied by legal guardian or adult if under the age of 18
- No open toed shoes permitted
- Shirts must be worn
- No jacks are permitted
- No torches or spark emitting grinders are permitted
- No trespassing beyond fenced area
Buying Your Unwanted Vehicle
We’ll pickup your vehicle 6 days a week, including evenings Monday through Friday. For the highest price for your unwanted vehicles call us at (740) 345-4730, 6 days a week, 8:30-5:30, or fill out our online quote with make model year of the car and information and we’ll get back with you!
Full Service Sales Policy
- 30-Day Return Policy, In Store Credit only.
- Original Receipt is required when picking up a part.
- No Warranty on tires, electrical parts, body parts, hubs, spindles, glass, or speakers.
- 25% restock fee on unwanted parts minimum $10.
- Deposits forfeited after 14 days. No Refunds.
- All parts pulled are returned to stock after 14 days. No Refunds.
- Deposit on engines and transmissions are $100 and will not be refunded if you change your mind.
- Orders can be pulled while you wait. The time it takes to pull your order depends on the number of orders in front of you and how difficult your particular order is to pull.
- Empty all Engine and Transmission Cores before return or we charge to drain your fluids $20.
- Cores must be returned within 14 days.
- Commercial Accounts may apply for credit terms.
- No Personal Checks.
- Tax Exempt Forms must be on file to avoid tax charges. No Exceptions.
- We will not pull your order without a deposit being made.